Math Tutoring During the School Year
Mon – Thurs: 3pm – 8pm
Sun: Noon – 4pm
See the Calendar for dates that this starts and ends.
Membership is $300 monthly per student and includes the ability to drop by any day Math Hive is open for up to two hours.
Math Hive hours are geared towards after school. Membership is focused on:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Customized goals set based on assessment
- Qualified instructors work with students who need math help to administer curriculum and monitor math homework completion
- Students finish their math homework at each visit
- Math Hive original materials are provided to help achieve goals
- Students can come for up to 2 hours any time we are open
- Explore S.T.E.M related concepts with high-tech toys, gadgets, and collaborative projects
Summer Math Tutoring
Membership is the same price during the summer, $300 monthly per student. Since there is no homework, Math Hive open hours are shifted earlier. We still work on a student’s needs but also offer:
- Skill camps: Topics designed to get and keep kids ready for future math challenges!
- SAT prep: We break down the SAT and master those concepts throughout the summer. Students to bring their own prep material- we will tell you what we are using.
- Math Olympics: Build your points all summer to earn prizes!
Learn more about summer learning loss: here
High School Summer Math Help
Mon – Thurs: Noon – 5pm
Fri: Noon – 4:00pm
See the calendar for dates that this starts and ends.